Running a business takes a significant amount of time, energy, and effort. You need a business law attorney that is just as invested in the success of your enterprise as you are.
At the BrewerLong law office, our experienced business law attorneys have extensive experience providing a full scope of legal services to our clients of all sizes for a variety of business needs.
Call the office or contact us today to schedule a consultation of your legal needs with one of our skilled legal advocates at BrewerLong.
Orlando Business Law Services
At BrewerLong, our business law attorneys have experience handling transactional and litigation matters on behalf of our business clients. Whether you need help establishing your company, growing your current business, or mitigating legal risks to your business our office is here to help. By working with an experienced and qualified business law firm, you increase your chances of success with your company.
Our office provides a wide scope of legal services for our business clients. We have successfully represented business clients of all sizes and in a number of different industries. Our dedicated business law attorneys are prepared to provide you with knowledgeable legal counsel, sound business strategies, and potential solutions for your legal needs. Our legal services cover every aspect of the life cycle of a business, from formation and startup to dissolution or sale.
Some of the legal services we provide our business clients include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General legal counseling
- Business formation
- Assistance setting up professional practices
- Business planning
- Startup consulting services
- Business purchase consulting
- Facilitation of mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and reorganization
- Strategic tax planning
- Legal audits and risk assessment
- Development of human resource policy and employee handbooks
- Drafting and negotiation of employee contracts
- Drafting and negotiation of loan and financing agreements
- Negotiation and review of commercial leases
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of commercial contracts
- Business insurance coverage and planning
- Trademark consulting
- Registration and licensing
- Corporate maintenance and compliance
- Business litigation and dispute resolution
- Exit and succession planning
- Assistance selling the company
- Assistance with company closing and dissolution, and more.
To learn more about how our firm can meet your business needs, call or contact BrewerLong today.
Focusing on Small Business Needs
Many larger law firms focus only on securing business from large companies, but at BrewerLong we focus on the needs of small businesses and startups in the Orlando area.
Small businesses deserve and require the same level of legal representation as larger companies and corporations, and oftentimes small businesses have legal needs that are unique to them. We work closely with small business owners and operators to ensure that their legal matters are successfully resolved, whatever the issue.
The BrewerLong promise to small businesses is that you will receive the same quality legal representation from our experienced business attorneys as our larger company clients. Small business owners often wear many hats in the operation of their company, and BrewerLong is here to alleviate some of the stress of navigating legal issues in addition to running the other aspects of the business.
Our office prides itself on its dedication to small businesses and constant communication about the status of their legal matters. We will zealously advocate on your behalf and provide legal representation that will put you in the best possible place for success.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer
Operating a business requires you to take risks, and an experienced business law attorney can help you mitigate those risks and increase your chances of success in your company’s undertakings.
Hiring a lawyer to consult and review business decisions can ensure that you are making the most of your business opportunities while still adhering to all applicable law, rules, and regulations. Business attorneys can also enforce contracts and other legal deals to maximize your business potential.
Seeking the counsel of a business lawyer can mean the difference between the success and failure of your business venture. Here are the top reasons why you should hire an attorney today:
- Staying compliant with state and federal laws and regulations: avoiding unnecessary tax and legal liability, avoiding the corporate veil being pierced, and avoiding exposure of owners, shareholders, and principals
- Reducing the risk of doing business: reviewing deals with workers, customers, and vendors to mitigate risk
- Reducing the risk of operating your company: Ensuring that the rights and obligations of founders, owners, executives, shareholders, employees, and board members are clearly defined and outlined
- Facilitation of merger, purchase, or sale: Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing all aspects of these deals to maximize your profit and minimize your risks
- Representation in a lawsuit: Whether you are prosecuting or defending claims, you need an experienced business law attorney to represent your business in a dispute
Call or contact BrewerLong today to learn more about how our business law attorneys can help your company thrive.
Let Our Small Business Lawyers Help You
At BrewerLong, we promise to always give you honest and sound advice, even if it is not what you want to hear. We put your company’s best interests first, and with years of experience helping our business clients in the Orlando area succeed, we know what it takes to make your company a success.
We have also seen a number of companies fail and can help you avoid the mistakes of others. BrewerLong business law attorneys will provide you with an outside perspective and explain all of your legal options for your business decisions. We have the knowledge and experience to help your business grow and succeed at every stage.
Call or Contact Us Today
To learn more about BrewerLong’s scope of legal services and how we can meet your business needs, contact the office to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled business law attorneys today.