All of the following statements apply to each of webpages, blog posts, social media posts, comment, response, retweet or widespread publication of any kind (each referred to as a “post”) created by BrewerLong or any person for or on behalf of BrewerLong, whether or not including a reference to this disclaimer:
- Each post is provided for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice to any party.
- Each post is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis as of the date of publication.
- No claim is made that each post contains all information required to make such post complete and accurate in all cases.
- We disclaim any duty to update or correct any information contained in a post, including errors, even if we are notified about them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to the information contained in a post, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- We will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from or in connection with your use of or reliance on ag post, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages.
- You agree to use or rely on each post at your own risk.
Regarding your particular circumstances, we recommend that you consult your own legal counsel. Use the BrewerLong contact page if you would like us to consider your particular situation and whether BrewerLong can advise you. Do not consider yourself to be a client of BrewerLong unless and until you have completed our new client intake process.