BrewerLong is pleased to announce our BrewerLong Graphic Insight Scholarship for 2024. This $1,000 scholarship award will go to an incoming student, undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a college or university in the Spring Semester of 2024. Scholarship funds will be directly disbursed to the winner’s school and may cover all school-related expenses.
For consideration, please complete the online application via the link below. The application should include an infographic/image/artwork on the following topic:
Create an infographic, photo or artwork to demonstrate law at work in business
Scholarship Photo Contest FAQ’s
Who can apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is open to graduate or undergraduate students attending or planning to enroll in a United States college or university for the Spring Semester of 2024.
What is the scholarship amount and deadline?
The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,000. The deadline for the spring scholarship is 31st May 2024. Any submissions beyond the deadline will be forwarded to the next scholarship which will be conducted during Fall.
How are the applications judged?
Scholarship awards are based on the ability to create a well-crafted infographic image by exploring the topic uniquely and creatively. Infographics containing false or plagiarized information will be immediately disqualified.
When is the winner selected and notified?
The scholarship winner will be selected and notified no later than 31st May 2024.
Did you receive my infographics?
We receive many infographics and are unable to confirm receiving your infographic or provide you with feedback on your application. Please do not contact us to ask about your application.
How do I apply?
Submit your online application here with your contact information, proof of enrollment, and infographic.
Past Scholarship Recipients
2019 – Raffi Jananian, San Diego State University
2020 – Jade Duncan, University of Cincinnati
2021 – Zoey Wright, Arizona State University
2022 – Morgan Carter, Universal Technical Institute
2023 – Rida Naz, Seattle University
Contest Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this contest or have the consent of your parent or guardian.
- You must be accepted as a student at an accredited college, university, trade school, or similar institution (subject to our approval) with the intention of attending such an institution within 12 months of selecting the contest winner.
- Your photo must be an original work taken by you.
- No third party may own or control any materials your photo contains, and your photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Your photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- You must have the permission of any persons in your photo, or if they are under 18, the consent of their parent or guardian.
- Your photo must not contain content that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, determined by us in our sole discretion, or which otherwise violates any applicable laws order.
- The personal information you provide only be used for the purposes of this contest.
- Your photo will not be accepted unless submitted via our official contest channel. Photos not submitted through the proper channel will be disqualified.
- Entries will be judged by us in our sole discretion. All decisions are final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Whether or not you win our award, you agree that your photo may be used by us for our advertising and promotional purposes, and you agree to allow us to publish your name as the creator of the photo, without advance notice to you.
- Photos will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Our award may be collected by the winner only and is non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after five (5) business days, a new winner may be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the award.
- We have the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason, without notice provided to you.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Violators of any of these terms and conditions may be removed from the contest, stripped of any awards, and/or banned from entering future contests, within our sole discretion.