When your family faces difficult times or exciting transformation it is important to work with a family law attorney who will take the time to help you explore your options and reach a favorable outcome for you and your family. Questions arise when families face new possibilities and/or changes in their family structure.
We can help you answer any questions you may have, such as:
- How do I protect my interests in the divorce?
- How do I protect my children and ensure their needs are met?
- Do I need a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement?
- What factors should I consider when adopting?
BrewerLong represents clients with the following types of family law cases:
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Violence
- Modification of Custody and Support
- Paternity and Legitimization
- Post-Decree Enforcement (Contempt)
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Division
- Protective Orders
- Restraining Orders
Reach out to learn more
If you are facing a divorce, child custody dispute, or other family law matter, it is important that you work with a trusted attorney who has your best interest at heart. Please contact us if you want to speak with a Family Law attorney.